Dear AIMCAL Members,
AIMCAL returns to ICE USA at the Orange County Convention Center, April 9-11, 2013. Through our continued partnership with ICE USA, we are pleased to offer an extraordinary industry opportunity to our members.
Join fellow AIMCAL Members taking part in the AIMCAL Pavilion at ICE USA 2013, the largest exhibition in North America dedicated to the Converting Industry.
The AIMCAL Pavilion at ICE USA offers members an EXCLUSIVE opportunity to participate alongside fellow association members with an all-inclusive package offered only to AIMCAL Members.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact Bob Chiricosta.
AIMCAL Pavilion Booth Reservation
To reserve booth space at the AIMCAL Pavilion ICE USA 2013 please download the contract below. Fill in the form, sign it and fax it to Mack Brooks Exhibitions at +1 781-791-5055
Please read the Terms & Conditions before signing the contract.
The floor plan for ICE USA 2013 is updated regularly and is therefore subject to change.
Download Floor Plan (975KB)
Last updated on 02 Apr 2013
Turnkey Booth within the AIMCAL Pavilion
AIMCAL Members can receive a turnkey booth opportunity in the AIMCAL pavilion representing significant savings and value.
AIMCAL Pavilion Participants receive these all-inclusive Booth Services:
- 10' x 10' booth space
- Fascia with company name (see image)
- 24” x 36” company graphic on booth column (see image)
- Hard wall booth and carpet
- Furniture package
- Information counter with storage
- 110 volt electrical outlet
Larger Booths are available upon request. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly at +1 781-791-5091.
Exhibitors also receive these Marketing Services:
- Enhanced Company Profile (50-word description) and logo in the Show Guide
- Company listing with link to Exhibitor’s website on the ICE USA website
- Up to 3 exhibit category listings in the Show Guide
- Printed and online tools for visitor promotion, such as free visitor entry vouchers
- Exhibitor passes
- Copy of the ICE USA Show Catalog
- Invitation to the official exhibitor party
- Access to the AIMCAL Lounge