Announcing the Exhibitor Invites® Program
New this year, The International Converting Exhibition is offering exhibitors a great opportunity: a free customized email campaign! This campaign allows you to send up to three emails to an unlimited number of your customers and prospects offering them valuable discounts and a friendly reminder to stop by your booth during ICE USA 2013.
Use this email marketing tool to create a customized email campaign for your customers and prospects:
- Send up to three emails to an unlimited number of your customers and prospects, offering them customized information about your company and a friendly reminder to stop by your booth during ICE USA in Orlando, Florida.
- Upload your customer and prospect file to our bonded and licensed third-party email service, Global IntelliSystems. Your list is 100% secure - it will not be shared with anyone, not even show management.
- Your company name, logo, booth number, and customized messages are included as part of three separate HTML emails. You approve the messages and the schedule, and ICE USA pays for the whole thing.
- More timely than snail mail, easy to track and more effective than other marketing methods.
- No list is too big or too small for you to take advantage of this great program.
This program generated strong results for exhibitors at major 2012 trade shows. It’s a great way to boost awareness about your company, increase your ROI from the show, and helps ensure that all your key customers and prospects attend ICE USA 2013, and visit your booth.
When you schedule us to send a co-branded email campaign by December 14th, you will receive a Free Logo in the official ICE USA Show Guide ($350 value). Note: You must schedule at least 2 emails to at least 50 of your customers.
View the Webinar
In 20 minutes, you'll learn how to create a fully-customized campaign of three email blasts at no cost. Click to view.
If you have any questions about the benefits of the Exhibitor Invites program, contact Matt Cinakan at 866-771-6290 ext. 1822 and 319-730-1587 (International), Monday - Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM CST, UTC-5:00. If you have any problems using the system, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.