What to Do Before You Arrive at ICE USA
Posted 17th April 2017 by Melissa Magestro
ICE USA is only a week away and it is going to be bigger and better than ever. You’ll see first-hand the latest machinery, technology, and manufacturing solutions for the converting industry. With more than 250 leading U.S. and international exhibitors in one place and over 40 education sessions, you’ll be sure to find the equipment and converting info you need to enhance your business.
We want to make sure you maximize your time at ICE USA, so here are 5 things to do now that you have registered:
1. Make a list of which exhibitors you want to visit. With so much new technology and converting solutions, you don’t want to miss any of them. Our advice? Create a game plan of those you want to see first. Use our online directory to see the full list of exhibitors and plan your visits.
2. Reserve your individual consultation with our “Ask the Experts” team. Need some strategic advice or help with one of your converting processes? Bring your question to ICE USA and ask our team of Experts.
A wide range of converting industry experts are available to meet privately with attendees to help solve strategic, technical and operational challenges. Meet our Experts and make an appointment here.
3. Decide which sessions to attend. There are so many great educational sessions available to you, you’ll want to manage your time and not miss the opportunity to boost your career with specialized industry knowledge. Must attend events:
a. Dr. Fry’s keynote presentation on the manufacturing outlook for the global economy in 2017 and beyond (free with exhibit hall pass)
b. ICE USA technical sessions – perfect for all levels of expertise
c. The Future of Converting Theater presentations on the show floor showcasing best business practices, M&A’s, sustainability, industry forecasts, and more.
See the full educational agenda here.
4. Bring extra business cards! We have two networking events right on the show floor where you can meet and strengthen relationships with peers in both the converting and industrial print industries. It’s the perfect opportunity to create invaluable business connections.
5. Leave some time to check out the exhibitors at InPrint USA. Take advantage of the opportunity to learn about the latest developments and applications in one of the fastest growing print sectors - industrial print for manufacturing. ICE USA attendees get complimentary access to InPrint USA so take advantage of the opportunity to learn more about this fast growing industry.
If you have any questions about ICE USA or need more tips on how to make the most of your visit, please give us a call at 866-899-4728. If you haven't registered yet, you can save time onsite and still take care of it on our website. See you next week in Orlando!