Are you an expert in the industry with valuable information to share with others? ICE USA is inviting you to submit your proposals to be a speaker at the 2019 ICE USA exhibition. The conference will run concurrently with the exhibition on April 9-11 in Louisville, Kentucky.
The ICE USA Conference will focus on industry advancements and solutions applicable to the converting industry. Some of the topics we are considering include:
- Addressing workforce issues
- Closing the technology skills gap
- Industry 4.0 in converting
- Maximizing machine efficiencies
- New processes/ways to get things done (process, products, people)
If you are interested, please click here to submit a presentation title and short abstract. Abstract deadline is December 3. If you have something that is not on the list above, please be sure to submit your idea.
Note: we cannot accept all proposals because of limited space.